- 1 1/2 Pounds Unpeeled waxy boiling Potatoes scrubbed
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons White wine or apple juice
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Hard-cooked eggs finely chopped
- 1 Cup Celery, finely diced
- 1/4 Cup Shallots or onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Green or sweet red pepper, Finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet or dill pickle relish
Cook potatoes in water to cover until tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and cool thoroughly. Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place in mixing bowl. Whisk olive oil with lemon juice, white wine,
mustard and salt. Pour over potatoes.
Add chopped eggs, celery, shallots, green pepper and pickle relish.
Mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate overnight to blend in flavors.